View Poll Results: Did you get it to Work
Yes! 73 68.22%
No (please reply) 34 31.78%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump

Old 03-20-2004, 03:41 PM   #361 (Print)
zolzac

Thanks. What's the resource

Thanks. What is that resource, can you tell me where to refernece it?
zolzac is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 03-20-2004, 03:56 PM   #362 (Print)
JohnSorTivo
Forum Junkie

The 'Upgrade Center' in this forum you really should be looking in, rather than this one, as it covers this topic in detail.

Here's a link to the specific thread for upgrading your drives:

Upgrade Center

2 Hacked XBOXs w/ XBMC 1.1.0
JohnSorTivo is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 03-21-2004, 01:24 PM   #363 (Print)
dia_cero2002

I have a directv hughes and rca dvr40. I'm trying to modify them with all the hacks. I'm using sleepers iso to monte the drive. I monte'd it with no problem. Now, I'm confused as what to do next. I have everything I need.....serial cable, etc. After I monte the drive and put the hacks on it, is the next step connecting the serial cable? And what do I do once I get it connected to the serial cable? What file do I need to modify to get around the RID chip problem? If anyone could help, I'd very much appreciate it. I have searched these forums for a week and still have not found the answer. I apologize if this is a newbie question, but I'm losing hope here. Please help....thanks.
dia_cero2002 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 03-21-2004, 10:42 PM   #364 (Print)
BlueXanaX
tivo@bluexanax.net

Sleeper.iso

Quote:
Originally posted by dia_cero2002
I have a directv hughes and rca dvr40. I'm trying to modify them with all the hacks. I'm using sleepers iso to monte the drive. I monte'd it with no problem. Now, I'm confused as what to do next. I have everything I need.....serial cable, etc. After I monte the drive and put the hacks on it, is the next step connecting the serial cable? And what do I do once I get it connected to the serial cable? What file do I need to modify to get around the RID chip problem? If anyone could help, I'd very much appreciate it. I have searched these forums for a week and still have not found the answer. I apologize if this is a newbie question, but I'm losing hope here. Please help....thanks.

Can you tell me where you found sleeper.iso at?? I have been looking on the net, no luck at this point. A url would help a bunch.

Thanks, BlueXanaX
BlueXanaX is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 03-21-2004, 10:52 PM   #365 (Print)
JohnSorTivo
Forum Junkie

Virtually impossible not to find via a google search ;-)

Download

Look for the 'tivoscripts' file.

2 Hacked XBOXs w/ XBMC 1.1.0
JohnSorTivo is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 10-18-2004, 07:13 PM   #366 (Print)
ladp2000

Send a message via AIM to ladp2000
Can anyone tell me if the prompt: "Not enought extra space to expand on A drive."
will cause any problems if I continue to add the rest of this program, after the "Restore done!"
ladp2000 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-02-2004, 04:55 AM   #367 (Print)
stevebfx

Hello everyone. (and Ingineer especially! ;-) )
I have a problem that I've seen mentioned elsewhere, but I can never get a clear cut understanding of how to solve it because the solutions involve series 1 machines. This "how to" seems to be the way to go, except I don't need to go all the way. My problem is with my DirecTivo HUGHES HDVR2 with version 3.1 software that has placed a terrible MENU BURN-IN on my Mitsubishi rear projection CRT HDTV. And ALL I want to do, is TURN OFF the bright "menu borders" on all the TIVO menus. I know a hack is involved, but do I need to set up networking and all the other things mentioned here, or can I just put the drive on a PC, boot with the Linux image and add some kind of "menu skin" that has no white borders on it?

Thanks in advance...
Stevebfx
stevebfx is offline Report Bad Post Report Post