THIS IS A READ ONLY SITE

SEARCH  |  ARCHIVE 1 MAIN SITE

Forum Jump

Old 07-12-2004, 11:54 PM   #61 (Print)
Inundated
Barely Tolerated

Send a message via AIM to Inundated
Just as a general point...

The scenes with the models are never my "favorites". No, not because I don't like looking at "healthy young women"...I do! But because they "take me out" of the JS game. I know they're necessary because of the nature of both the show and the network the show is on. (How are ya gonna keep all them young male wrasslin' fans around, after all?)

But...it just jolts me because I'm seeing more of the models than I'm seeing of the people I'm trying to watch. The scenes seem kind of a toss in... "OK, we have to have near naked young women do sexual things now, to please our 18-30 year old male audience!" (Again, not like I'm personally against having near...well, you know.) The games are certainly "creative" for what they are, with funny names, even, but...

Though, the FULL pixelization of the two models was funny.

Oh, Hutch wasn't brought back in last season because "that's what the people wanted". Like this show, last year's show was shot, edited and put on the air before any of us even saw it. They had no idea what "we wanted" when they brought the Hutch character back in, because the show was still being shot.

(And you know I like me some Hutch... David Hornsby was *gold*!)
Inundated is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:56 PM   #62 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Originally posted by jdp932
Like the earlier, I have some notes on tonight's happenings.

First, I think if people could look towards the ancient art of foreshadowing, they could "jump" on who will die next week. I know... bad pun.

Obviously, we have not seen the last of Bryce. Someone brought up Big Brother with the plane. I'm a little shocked that that didn't cause a little stir with Tim and Amanda. Based on what will happen next week, I wouldn't be surprised if Bryce comes back then.

The best moments of the show so far occured during the cast vs. models competition. Tim scores a point for men everywhere.

Favorite lines:
Cammy: "I'm done."
Derek: "So am I."

I had a little accident after hearing that. The timing was excellent. Comedic gold. Now it seems like there might be a little more incentive to purchase season two's DVD after seeing the rest of that game, if you know what I mean.

The dinner was awkward. Maybe it's because the same people played Austin's parents. I don't know. What I wanna know is that is it a good idea having the same people play both parts? I assume Tim and Amanda talk to each other. I know the personalities of the characters differ, so that may help.

I think, even though she is bound to come back, it is fairly logical to evict Ingrid, grandfather story or not. You're keeping the Jane Schmo and obviously Cammy. (I'm mean, come on.) Ingrid at this point just seems... blah. There's not much to her. If I were involved, I would feel pity for Eleanor which would give me an urge to keep her around. Good move in my opinion.

Finally, the Porked & Beans video. Only believeable in the fact that the character Cammy seems stupid enough to do something like that, and I commend Jana on her acting. Other than that, the video was ridiculous.

Ok, I'm done. Fire away.

1: Jump? Are you bringing up the possibility that Eleanor is going to be the one to die, as in, jump from the roof? If that were to occur, I don't think I'd buy into that very much. So much more could be done with the frog getting the axe instead of Eleanor, even though I think she's had her run.

2: I'm not surprised they didn't pick up on the Big Brother line, seeing as how the producers did an excellent job at casting their Schmo's. I don't think that if they were a big fan of reality shows, they would have been picked at all, enter Tim and Amanda.

3: Comedic Gold on Derek's line? Definately agreed. Derek delivers the best lines, even if some part of me believes that that is exactly what he would have said anyway.

4: A little more incentive to purchase the DVD's due to these particular game scenes? I think it's a little bit more than obvious.

5: Ingrid had more to offer for the show than Eleanor did. The entire crying bit has been played out. I don't see what's left for Eleanor to do. Logically, you would have picked Ingrid as well, feeling sorry for Eleanor. Anyone would. A lot of things that anyone would do, are done different because of the fact that the show is written and planned out. Tim and Amanda are buying everything hook line and sinker. I've not seen very much suspicion at all, as much as the commercials would lead you to believe that. Eleanor could have been evicted, beleivably, and left Ingrid on the show. She's not blah at all. She had a lot of in depth, untapped, potential storylines that they could have ran with her. They didn't. She's not going to come back until the final episode. Wait and see.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:00 AM   #63 (Print)
Inundated
Barely Tolerated

Quote:
Originally posted by bobdroopy
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0622539/

As far as I know, this is not even remotely related to our Amanda.

For one, her best known credit, the cable TV show "Remember WENN", aired year before our Amanda graduated from high school in Pennsylvania. I don't remember that show well, but I doubt Amanda could have attended high school in Pennsylvania and have starred in a TV show in Los Angeles at the same time.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:00 AM   #64 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Originally posted by Inundated
Just as a general point...

The scenes with the models are never my "favorites". No, not because I don't like looking at "healthy young women"...I do! But because they "take me out" of the JS game. I know they're necessary because of the nature of both the show and the network the show is on. (How are ya gonna keep all them young male wrasslin' fans around, after all?)

But...it just jolts me because I'm seeing more of the models than I'm seeing of the people I'm trying to watch. The scenes seem kind of a toss in... "OK, we have to have near naked young women do sexual things now, to please our 18-30 year old male audience!" (Again, not like I'm personally against having near...well, you know.) The games are certainly "creative" for what they are, with funny names, even, but...

Though, the FULL pixelization of the two models was funny.

Oh, Hutch wasn't brought back in last season because "that's what the people wanted". Like this show, last year's show was shot, edited and put on the air before any of us even saw it. They had no idea what "we wanted" when they brought the Hutch character back in, because the show was still being shot.

(And you know I like me some Hutch... David Hornsby was *gold*!)

I realize Hutch wasn't brought back in the last season because "that's what people wanted". That much is obvious. But you have to agree that the producers are not just shooting this show for the complete heck of it, as opposed to throwing in twists and turns that people wanted to see. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Rhett probably knew that people would not expect, and if at all possible, wanted to have Hutch back on the show due to some crazy loophole. That's the whole point of the show. It's not just to fool two people. It's to entertain the audience and give them what they want to see, which is the unexpected, aka Hutch's return.

PS: As a side note, I half expected them to have Hutch play the other suitor waiting to join the cast, only to pick Amanda. Still, it would have been hilarious to throw Hutch into the mix as the dejected loser. Priceless, in my opinion.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:02 AM   #65 (Print)
Inundated
Barely Tolerated

Quote:
Originally posted by TjMarshalABS
She had a lot of in depth, untapped, potential storylines that they could have ran with her. They didn't. She's not going to come back until the final episode. Wait and see.

Repeat after me...Ingrid is coming back...Ingrid is coming back
Old 07-13-2004, 12:02 AM   #66 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
As far as I know, this is not even remotely related to our Amanda.

For one, her best known credit, the cable TV show "Remember WENN", aired year before our Amanda graduated from high school in Pennsylvania. I don't remember that show well, but I doubt Amanda could have attended high school in Pennsylvania and have starred in a TV show in Los Angeles at the same time.

I'm agreeing with the man on this one. I will go so far as to positively state that Amanda is not an actor, despite Ingrid having brought up the possibility. As much as a wild twist as that would have been, I have no doubt that Amanda is completely real and a genuine great person.

If I'm wrong, it will be one heck of a twist that I never expected and I will stand in my living room and clap, just as I did when Ingrid agreed to join the cast. I'm serious! I clapped! (And cheered as well)

Old 07-13-2004, 12:06 AM   #67 (Print)
jdp932
Newcastle Out!!!

Send a message via AIM to jdp932
Quote:
1: Jump? Are you bringing up the possibility that Eleanor is going to be the one to die, as in, jump from the roof? If that were to occur, I don't think I'd buy into that very much. So much more could be done with the frog getting the axe instead of Eleanor, even though I think she's had her run.

Actually, I meant that the frog was getting the axe. I used the term jump because isn't that what frogs do?

Quote:
5: Ingrid had more to offer for the show than Eleanor did. The entire crying bit has been played out. I don't see what's left for Eleanor to do. Logically, you would have picked Ingrid as well, feeling sorry for Eleanor. Anyone would. A lot of things that anyone would do, are done different because of the fact that the show is written and planned out. Tim and Amanda are buying everything hook line and sinker. I've not seen very much suspicion at all, as much as the commercials would lead you to believe that. Eleanor could have been evicted, beleivably, and left Ingrid on the show. She's not blah at all. She had a lot of in depth, untapped, potential storylines that they could have ran with her. They didn't. She's not going to come back until the final episode. Wait and see.

And do you wonder why she is not coming back? Because she has nothing more to offer to the show right now. Can you honestly come up with any storylines she can play, other than the grandfather one? Don't get me wrong. I like Ingrid, but you can evict Ingrid believeably as well as Eleanor. I guess it's the editing, but I didn't see much of Ingrid in the past two episodes. True, the focus is not her now, which is even more of a reason why evicting her is believeable.
jdp932 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:09 AM   #68 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleigh j
okay, the games didn't make a bit of sense and obviously weren't meant to attract the female audience.. but despite that, i think this was the strongest showing of the new season yet! ingrid's storyline was written absolutely ingeniously (though i didn't know it until the end of the episode), and amanda really brought back some of the qualities that made me love watching matt in season one so much. tim is likable, but just not in the same way. the way amanda was comforting cammy during the video screening (despite her discomfort during dinner just a few minutes prior) was almost akin to matt rising in defense of kip. i'm not looking for tears, but i like my schmos to show some emotions. i liked how she didn't hold her tongue to protect austin's feelings after the eviction ceremony, too. it was fun to watch ingrid get closer to the truth, but bringing in amanda and flipping ingrid has been even better!

i just wish bryce had been able to be more obnoxious, but there's always next week. i can only imagine how much of gerald's performance was edited out.. hillarious!

okay, one last wish.. more shots of the crew with dropped jaws when tim said eleanor sounded like that actress! talk about panic!

excellent job by the show's writers and crew. i've enjoyed the past few episodes, but this was the turnaround point where i think the season can really stand on its own instead of just being a sequel to JS1.

(during the 7-minute wresling overlap, one of their cheesy announcers screamed "damn it all to hell, it's so wrong!" -- i kept repeating it during JS2 while laughing to death. those guys should really do commentary for the final episode recap.)

HAHAHA! I am loving to agree with you on this one. I am a huge wrestling fan, which is what made me aware of Joe Schmo 1 in the first place. However, the announcer I don't believe would do the show nearly as much justice to the JS crew as they deserve. (I realise you were probably just joking ) But the possibilty is great!

I only wish there was more notice about the move to Monday night, while very very exellently done, and for great reasons, I still wish I wasn't surprised as heck and almost missed it.

I don't agree that this was the strongest show of the season. I think it was a weak follow up to last week, while still a great episode. Ingrid joining the cast was what I was hoping the hardest for and I woke up quite a few people by yelling, cheering, clapping, and making a lot of noise when she did. Thumbs WAY up on that one, even if I did have to pay for it eventually.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:10 AM   #69 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Repeat after me...Ingrid is coming back...Ingrid is coming back

I'm more than willing to be the first one on this message board to admit that I was wrong and made a huge mistake and a very big off-prediction, but I'm willing to take that sacrafice.

She's not coming back until the last episode. I will personally kiss Inundated's feet if I am wrong!

Old 07-13-2004, 12:14 AM   #70 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Originally posted by jdp932
Actually, I meant that the frog was getting the axe. I used the term jump because isn't that what frogs do?

And do you wonder why she is not coming back? Because she has nothing more to offer to the show right now. Can you honestly come up with any storylines she can play, other than the grandfather one? Don't get me wrong. I like Ingrid, but you can evict Ingrid believeably as well as Eleanor. I guess it's the editing, but I didn't see much of Ingrid in the past two episodes. True, the focus is not her now, which is even more of a reason why evicting her is believeable.

My bad on the whole frog thing. After this show, how did I not pick up on it! haha. I apologize to you for that completely. I was wrong.

I never said Ingrid's eviction wasn't believable by any means. Of course it was. I just didn't find it necessary.

I completely believe Ingrid had a lot more to offer to the show than Eleanor did. Amanda had something going with her distrust of Ingrid after she was given the task of telling Amanda about Cammy's pork and beans story, which did eventually play into Amanda's amazingly great characteristics tonight.

I believe the producers could have ran with that, turning Ingrid into the 'bitch' in place of Ambrosia, a lot farther than Eleanor's character could run.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:19 AM   #71 (Print)
ashleigh j

Quote:
I don't agree that this was the strongest show of the season. I think it was a weak follow up to last week, while still a great episode. Ingrid joining the cast was what I was hoping the hardest for and I woke up quite a few people by yelling, cheering, clapping, and making a lot of noise when she did. Thumbs WAY up on that one, even if I did have to pay for it eventually.

i'd happily agree that the reveal to ingrid was the best scene so far this season, but i felt the episode as a whole was strugling. partly because of the forced editing, partly because they were trying to introduce a new character in a short ammount of time, partly (a lot?) because there's just no way to top the ingrid-reveal scene at the very beginning. it certainly wasn't a bad episode at all -- not even close! -- but i think episode 5 had the most going for it as a whole.

not that it matters, they're just opinions.

(consider the "wrestling announcers" thing a half-joke.. maybe a dvd commentary instead. it would be as over the top and hillarious as can be. )
ashleigh j is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:22 AM   #72 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
i'd happily agree that the reveal to ingrid was the best scene so far this season, but i felt the episode as a whole was strugling. partly because of the forced editing, partly because they were trying to introduce a new character in a short ammount of time, partly (a lot?) because there's just no way to top the ingrid-reveal scene at the very beginning. it certainly wasn't a bad episode at all -- not even close! -- but i think episode 5 had the most going for it as a whole.

not that it matters, they're just opinions.

(consider the "wrestling announcers" thing a half-joke.. maybe a dvd commentary instead. it would be as over the top and hillarious as can be. )

I welcome your opinion, as I do everyone else's. I'm just trying to provide a different point of view from everyone else, especially in the spirit of my second favorite character, Hutch. (Second after Ralph of course)

Do you even watch edit: wrestling or did you just happen to catch the last few minutes? If you do, marry me! LOL

Old 07-13-2004, 12:32 AM   #73 (Print)
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I agree. I like Amanda. She's someone to empathize with. The show is at its best when it provokes from the viewer that odd mixture of empathy and hubris. (I love her because she's so kind, yet I laugh because I know the joke and she doesn't.)

The scantily-clad model thing has been a Schmo staple since the beginning. This is the Spike network after all. The first network for (adolescent) Men. I don't care much for it. I think the models are usually less attractive than the regulars.

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
As for who dies next week: In the promos leading up to the premiere I remember Tim all agape asking someone, "Did you kill the falcon?" It appeared to be the final salvo in an escalated war between Derek and Montecore.
Fool Me Twice is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:33 AM   #74 (Print)
appleye1
Obladi Oblada

Send a message via AIM to appleye1 Send a message via MSN to appleye1 Send a message via Yahoo to appleye1
Quote:
I'm still going to disagree. Ingrid is out until the final episode. Hutch was brought back in the first season, cause that's what people wanted. I don't think people want to see Ingrid back as much as they did Hutch. (or was that just me?)

If they bring Ingrid back in, which would be great and all, it would really have been pointless to go through that entire grandfather deal.

But wasn't the deal Ingrid got supposed to be $100,000 if she makes it to the end without being detected? So she works two days, takes a few days off, and comes back for one? That's making it pretty easy! I think not. I bet she's back in there next week.

"Be excellent to one another." - Pan Chun

"All people can be divided into 10 groups. Those that understand binary and those that don't."

"'You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.' People say this to you with a straight face, and I always say, who...wants...flies?" - Bill Murray

DIRECTV subscriber since 02/96
TiVo user since 12/99
appleye1 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:35 AM   #75 (Print)
ashleigh j

about the opinions thing, i just meant to say i'm not trying to get into a nitpicky argument like say, ashleigh, might. and sorry, no wrestling for me.. unless the hutch is going to referee a match! wooo!
ashleigh j is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:42 AM   #76 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
about the opinions thing, i just meant to say i'm not trying to get into a nitpicky argument like say, ashleigh, might. and sorry, no wrestling for me.. unless the hutch is going to referee a match! wooo!

Awwwwww. So the marriage is off then?

Old 07-13-2004, 12:49 AM   #77 (Print)
DancnDude

Send a message via AIM to DancnDude
I liked the episode. It was a total shock to see Ingrid get evicted! I see a couple possible twists forming here though...

One is that Ingrid could possibly come back, and maybe even bringing Bryce back. There are sometimes twists to bring contestants back into the game. I think Austin will somehow pursuade the producers that he screwed up and she will be back.

Austin and Piper's parents were played by the same actors, but with different personalities. The guys and gals didn't meet the other's parents, so it could be a strange twist that Austin and Piper are really siblings and there is some really odd scene where they discover that the parents were the same.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:53 AM   #78 (Print)
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

And they're both so disturbed that Austin runs off with Gerald and Piper chooses Bryce!
Old 07-13-2004, 01:03 AM   #79 (Print)
5thcrewman
Wavy Goth Survivor

I was howling the way Amanda looked after she took the body shot off of Cammy!! Her hair was all disheveled and she had a really wasted -yet worried look on her face! Priceless.
5thcrewman is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 01:12 AM   #80 (Print)
bleeding icon

Quote:
You are dead on. I could not agree with you more. I thought Amanda corrected Austin though, not Tim about the grandfather.

That's what I meant. The actor playing Austin's name is also Tim, so I get them mixed up.

Ralph had another great episode, as always. The real star of the show.

They changed the Schmo animation to show Tim and Amanda, yet when they went to a commercial break, Ingrid was still pictured in the schmo tv set image.

Old 07-13-2004, 01:19 AM   #81 (Print)
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Originally posted by Fool Me Twice

As for who dies next week: In the promos leading up to the premiere I remember Tim all agape asking someone, "Did you kill the falcon?" It appeared to be the final salvo in an escalated war between Derek and Montecore.

Now that I think about it I bet Bryce kills the bird for revenge after the bird eats his frog.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:29 AM   #82 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

I thought we agreed not to do spoiler tags since the subject itself indicates possible spoilers?

Anyway, here are my spoilers.

Ingrid does not come back

Monticore does not die and it was not mentioned in the previews.

Old 07-13-2004, 01:30 AM   #83 (Print)
muggum

Whoa, Bleeding Icon, you caught one there! Not sure if that can be fixed at this point, either.

M
muggum is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 01:36 AM   #84 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Originally posted by muggum
Whoa, Bleeding Icon, you caught one there! Not sure if that can be fixed at this point, either.

M

Agreed. I noticed that as well, but meh, mistakes happen.

Old 07-13-2004, 01:42 AM   #85 (Print)
RTOlson
Butter your bacon!

Send a message via AIM to RTOlson
Regarding spoliers:

As I understand it, we can talk about anything that's aired so far (through Episode 5 "Porked and Beans") without spoiler tags.

Anything beyond idle speculation about future, upcoming episodes should be behind spoiler tags. For example, "I think 'blank' might happen next week" wouldn't necessarily need spoiler tags. "I _know_ 'blank' happens next week." would _need_ tags.

And if you truly know what happens, I sincerely hope you have the decency to put them in tags or keep it out of the thread altogether (to wit: no teasing, if you know -- except Muggum or Smarmy Host).

Old 07-13-2004, 01:43 AM   #86 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Ok, here's one point I wanted to bring up.

I don't like Tim very much at all. Amanda, hell yeah, I'm on board.

Perhaps it's because Tim isn't Matt Kennedy Gould, which is definately a possibility. Tim just does not have the same kind of compassion as Matt did. Tim seems to be more of an ******* and willing to call people out on things. His evaluation of Bryce as "cruiser" to me, isn't very funny. Sure, I'm glad he's buying into the whole psycho deal but something about does not sit right with me as being genuine at all.

I don't know what it is, but Tim is way too fake for me. He's not nice, he's not caring. He only found Eleanor's necklace to shut her up, not because he actually cared about her feelings at all.

Tim could have, and should have offered Ingrid support and condolances when the announcement was made, or shortly afterwards. The only thought we heard from him was "Damn. That's terrible." Of course it's terrible. She just "lost a grandfather."

I dunno, but for the rest of this season, Amanda is definately my girl. She's charming, shes a genuine really nice person. She's caring.

Tim doesn't show nearly enough emotion for me to care what happens to him. Matt captured my heart. Tim seems too bland, fooled or not.

Old 07-13-2004, 01:45 AM   #87 (Print)
TjMarshalABS

Quote:
Originally posted by RTOlson
Regarding spoliers:

As I understand it, we can talk about anything that's aired so far (through Episode 5 "Porked and Beans") without spoiler tags.

Anything beyond idle speculation about future, upcoming episodes should be behind spoiler tags. For example, "I think 'blank' might happen next week" wouldn't necessarily need spoiler tags. "I _know_ 'blank' happens next week." would _need_ tags.

And if you truly know what happens, I sincerely hope you have the decency to put them in tags or keep it out of the thread altogether (to wit: no teasing, if you know -- except Muggum or Smarmy Host).

To that extent, no one would truly know what happens besides Rhett, Ralph or the rest of the cast and crew. I don't think Inundated should have to hide his beliefs behind spoiler tags at all as all we can do is speculate up to this point.

Old 07-13-2004, 04:26 AM   #88 (Print)
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Send a message via AIM to Waldorf
I'm pretty sure Ingrid said, "This is like Big Brother" during the plane thing.

If I remember right, TJ has done most of his interviews in character. I remember in the first episode he was talking about the model/actress that almost blew the show and how he was going to sit her down... talk to her... make love to her...

As far as the full-screen pixellation, that was a bit over-the-top. I was watching it in my home theater on the 110" screen and couldn't tell what the heck was going on there.

I'm still hoping for the 'what you least expect' finale, similar to how Hutch 'won' last year... In that tradition, I'm still hoping against hope that Piper picks Bryce (she keeps talking about how sweet he is and how she made a mistake) and Austin picks... well... doesn't really matter since neither girl ever seemed to be going for him. Anyhoo, if Piper picks Bryce, that'd really blow Tim's mind a-la MKG.

Oh... and mark me down for:

a) Austin will 'negotiate' Ingrid's return.

b) Loss of an animal. (probably frog)

c) Another Bryce cameo.

Old 07-13-2004, 08:40 AM   #89 (Print)
MitchO
Blasphemer: Uses DVR

Right off the top, let me echo the sentiments that this was Ralph's episode to totally steal ... he is proving why Muggum and co. thought it was worth the risk to use him again. Great, great lines, played out to perfection.

I thought it was AMAZING that they managed to manipulate the story SO perfectly that Amanda was the one to point out the "maternal/paternal grandfather" problem. And with the plane affecting Piper the way it did (absence really DOES make the heart grow fonder, Eleanor!), we now have two eviction ceremonies that are tinged with regret. I don't think those two folks will come back (even tho i am VERY disappointed with the loss of Ingrid) before the end, but it's a nice symmetry effect for storylines. Heck, they even got Tim to say that Eleanor "is the female Bryce".

Anyone who didn't like the "acting" in Porked and Beans must not have seen any pornos =P.

Anyone else catch Jana's truly evil smirk when Amanda was "comforting" her? Whoa.

Since we're all about the guesses and suspicions .. i think the donut (i have to admit, i couldn't figure out what the heck that was in the eviction scene until someone here mentioned the donut) results in Everett's death .. and Cammy comes in crying about being an animal killer, which results in Tim's line.
MitchO is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 07-13-2004, 08:45 AM   #90 (Print)
DancnDude

Send a message via AIM to DancnDude
I, too will think the frog dies...especially because Tim said something like "that frog's gonna be dead tomorrow" to Cammy because she fed it a donut. Then I think Piper will get more upset because the frog reminds her of Bryce lol