TiVo Community Forum

TiVo Community Forum Archive 2
Covering threads with a last post date between
July 1, 2004 and December 31, 2005.
THIS IS A READ ONLY SITE
 


 

SEARCH  |  ARCHIVE 1 MAIN SITE

 
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2005, 09:07 AM   #91 (Print)
jeff125va
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Ashburn, VA USA
Posts: 1,987
Send a message via AIM to jeff125va
I'm sure Jack pulled away from Kate mainly because of Sawyer telling him that he (Sawyer) loves Kate. But he might have anyway because he felt like she only did it because she was so upset and emotional.

I think everything I thought about Kate did change. I was totally expecting that she either did something clearly justifiable or that she was completely innocent but looked guilty. (I mean her original crime, of course. We knew what happened when she was on the lam). In fact, when the explosion first happened, I figured it was accidental and she just looked guilty because she happened to be leaving when it happened.

I don't think there's any reason not to believe her when she said that Wayne had never touched her, but the way he looked at her was enough to really creep her out. But I will add that although I don't think it was justifiable in any way, I don't think it showed that she has any propensity to kill anyone else. Not that she shouldn't have gone to jail, but if I were on the island with her and knew what she had done, I wouldn't be worried about her killing me or anyone else.

And you can definitely drive a car with the airbags deployed. Been there, done that.

__________________
70/470 hour HR10-250 HD TiVo
63/425 hour HR10-250 HD TiVo
230 hour Sony SAT-T60
109 hour Sony SAT-T60
35 hour Philips DSR 704

Last edited by jeff125va : 12-01-2005 at 09:17 AM.
jeff125va is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:19 AM   #92 (Print)
jeff125va
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Ashburn, VA USA
Posts: 1,987
Send a message via AIM to jeff125va
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut-n-nh
Another great episode. Upon further review two questions that I thought would be answered last night:

1. What is the significance of the toy plane to Kate? We now know that her biological father did not give it to her.

2. How/why did the plane end up in the safe deposit box?

Don't we know all of that from season 1? Definitely #1, maybe #2 as well? I'd recommend watching season 1 on DVD to find out.

__________________
70/470 hour HR10-250 HD TiVo
63/425 hour HR10-250 HD TiVo
230 hour Sony SAT-T60
109 hour Sony SAT-T60
35 hour Philips DSR 704
jeff125va is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #93 (Print)
nhaigh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkraft
Michael ask Locke why he just doesn't type the numbers in ahead of time.

Locke tells Michael the computer will not take input from the keyboard until around 4 minutes left on the timer.

Then with about 50-52 minutes on the timer, Michael starts typing on the keyboard with Walt (we guess).

How did the keyboard become usable? Did I miss something?


Didn't the computer (other user) start the conversation with Hello? - Maybe the remote user caused the keyboard to become enabled.

Also Michael was fiddling around with the computer when it strated - maybe he changed something.
nhaigh is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #94 (Print)
speedcouch
Geekneck
 
speedcouch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 219
I think Kate totally overreacted in killing her [step] Dad. I certainly didn’t understand why the Army Dad would say he "knew" she’d kill the other guy when she found out he was her real Dad. Certainly changed my opinion of her greatly. But then, I have a feeling as with everything on this show, they’ll show us more from the past that will alter our opinion of her again (back to feeling sympathy for her).

As to Kate kissing Jack, I think she just did that to escape from her feelings for Sawyer. As we saw later, she sees Sawyer as being too much like her Dad. I just don’t want Kate to get together with Jack. I’m rooting for Sawyer as she seems to have a lot more chemistry with him (based on her kiss with him). And I agree with whoever said Jack pulled away because he knew she was just reacting from stress, not real feelings.

When the orientation tape said not to use the computer for anything except entering the numbers to push the button, I fellt that’s all part of the experiment. To keep the various Dharma groups on the island isolated from each other. In typical Lost fashion, the first thing that happens after they see the deleted part of the tape is a message from someone on the computer. The lack of communication between the Dharma groups on the island may have been part of the “study,” to see how they “evolved” without outside communication. With the arrival of the plane crash survivors, that test condition is all out the window.

I also agree with someone who said it was odd that Michael seemed to forget about Walt until he got the message at the end.

If this is the last episode until after the holidays, that just plain sucks! TV networks need to realize that not everyone out there is interested in watching the 50th rerun of Rudolph for the next 5 weeks.

Cheryl

__________________
Mitsubishi WS55809
HR 10-250
Hughes HDVR2
Panasonic DMR-E30S
DirecTV since Aug 1995
Kenwood VR-7060
Four JBL S310 II Speakers
JBL S Center II
XM since May 04
speedcouch is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 AM   #95 (Print)
cheesesteak
with fried onions
 
cheesesteak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Posts: 4,180
Kate bores me. Now that I know she's a cold blooded murderer, I have less respect for her than I do for Ana Lucia. At least Ana Lucia was shot and had her unborn baby killed before she went all Rambette on somebody. Kate just had a jerk of a dad and a stupid mom.

We need an Locke/Eko episode soon. It'd be fun to see which one could say the most with the fewest words.

For some reason it caught my eye that Sawyer had clean underwear on. Seems kinda unlikely.

If the writers of Lost want to be truly innovative, they could have a Walt/Michael flashback from the dog's perspective.

__________________
I am not one of those who in expressing opinions confine themselves to facts. -- Mark Twain
cheesesteak is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #96 (Print)
Magister
.357 Mag
 
Magister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 716
Send a message via AIM to Magister Send a message via MSN to Magister Send a message via Yahoo to Magister
[QUOTE=cheesesteak]For some reason it caught my eye that Sawyer had clean underwear on. Seems kinda unlikely.
QUOTE]

I bet Desmond had left a pair... Don't forget the Washing Machine!!! edit - And I don't mean Sun...

__________________
Joe
Father of 2

JFRIDAY - Lets vote off Joe, then eat him.
Magister is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #97 (Print)
RunnerFL
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee L
My wife just mentioned something about timeline. If Sayid was on the TV in her dads office and the audio was about Kuwait and a truce, it must have been at teh end of the first Gulf War. That means Kate has been running for a long, long time and that creepy US Marshall has made a career out of chasing her.

I agree about Kate, I would have thought better of her if she had been sexually abused or something.

Of course, some of the other people have not led good lives up till now and they all get to start over.


The video of Sayid may have also been videotape. Some sort of "Join the Army" promo video they show to people who want to enlist.
RunnerFL is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:43 AM   #98 (Print)
Turtleboy
Crazy
 
Turtleboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 15,855
Send a message via AIM to Turtleboy
Next new ep isnt till Jan 11.
Turtleboy is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:46 AM   #99 (Print)
TIVO_GUY_HERE
Registered User
 
TIVO_GUY_HERE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Lewisville Texas
Posts: 631
They have food stored in that bunker right? Poor Sawyer, drifts for days on a raft, gets shot, gets thrown in a pit, gets pistal whipped, almost dies walking from the other side of the island, and Kate has to climb a tree to get him food? If anyone needed a bowl of Wheaties it was him....
TIVO_GUY_HERE is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:48 AM   #100 (Print)
stlarenas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 37
Quote:
I don't think there's any reason not to believe her when she said that Wayne had never touched her, but the way he looked at her was enough to really creep her out.


I disagree. I fully believe that Kate was being molested/raped by Wayne. I also believe people living in terrible/uncontrolable situations tell themselves many lies just to get by. So, for many years the only way to deal with the abuse was to somehow justify to herself that it wasn't so wrong because at least thay are not related. Once she found our Wayne was really her Dad, her "justification", no matter how untrue it was, could no longer work. This was the straw that broke the camels back.

Quote:
But I will add that although I don't think it was justifiable in any way, I don't think it showed that she has any propensity to kill anyone else. Not that she shouldn't have gone to jail, but if I were on the island with her and knew what she had done, I wouldn't be worried about her killing me or anyone else.


It is really hard to say what years of abuse (if my thoery is true) can do to ones mind. Maybe someone more educated in Psycology knows better.
stlarenas is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:50 AM   #101 (Print)
Turtleboy
Crazy
 
Turtleboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 15,855
Send a message via AIM to Turtleboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIVO_GUY_HERE
They have food stored in that bunker right? Poor Sawyer, drifts for days on a raft, gets shot, gets thrown in a pit, gets pistal whipped, almost dies walking from the other side of the island, and Kate has to climb a tree to get him food? If anyone needed a bowl of Wheaties it was him....


They ate it all.
Turtleboy is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:54 AM   #102 (Print)
cheesesteak
with fried onions
 
cheesesteak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Posts: 4,180
I'm probably dumber than the average bear, but I have no idea what the hell that horse meant.

__________________
I am not one of those who in expressing opinions confine themselves to facts. -- Mark Twain
cheesesteak is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:54 AM   #103 (Print)
NoThru22
Aspirin Roulette
 
NoThru22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Flank 2 Position, MD
Posts: 430
Send a message via AIM to NoThru22
I think the point of the episode is that Kate did the horrible thing to her step/real dad without having a true justification like rape or something similar. She just did it out of hate. Now on the island she will get the chance to redeem herself.
NoThru22 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:54 AM   #104 (Print)
PJO1966
I'm baaaack!
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBUBUB
What does Jack's indifference to Kate's kiss say to you? I've always felt Jack was gay. He married a woman because he felt sorry for her. His father didn't like him.

Did he pull away from Kate because she's a skank, or he just doesn't like women. In my own personal experience, a lot of girls saw that same reaction from me until I figured it all out.



As soon as they pulled away from the kiss, I was expecting him to say "I'm gay", but to me it did look like he was kissing her back. I'll have to watch again.

__________________
I like how your mind works! - Anubys
PJO1966 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:55 AM   #105 (Print)
El Gabito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 55
Send a message via AIM to El Gabito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice
The horses could have been coincidence, and as Ekko said, "Don't confuse coincidence with fate" (I'd say that they're not coincidental, but probably connected in a way we haven't imagined yet.) I'd also say that the more likely it seems that there IS a supernatural element on the island, the less likely it is that there is.



Maybe the Island is the Oracle, "The Island shows you exactly what you need to see."
El Gabito is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:55 AM   #106 (Print)
jschuman
Registered User
 
jschuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Fairfax, VA USA
Posts: 1,234
One question:

I wasn't sure about the whole Kate-Army Father exchange.

His words were "I didn't tell you that he was your father because I knew that you'd kill him."

Now, did he mean that
1) by NOT telling her, he was sure she would kill him (i.e., doing the dirty work for him)
or
2) IF he told her, THEN she would kill him (i.e., that's why he DIDN'T tell her)

Kate's reaction points towards #1 since she says "Why didn't YOU kill him" - implying that she felt like a pawn that Army Father manipulated into killing Wayne.

Thoughts?
jschuman is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:04 AM   #107 (Print)
bdlucas
Axiomatic
 
bdlucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoThru22
Did anyone else watching the HD feed see the trainer's gloved hand when Sawyer could see the horse in the forest. I almost missed it but my friend told me to rewind. Funny.

Missed that, but I did notice that when the horse walked up to Kate and put its head down as if to be petted you could see that it was actually going for her left hand and whatever treat was in it. Her hand was supposed to be out of view by her left side, but it popped into view for a second making it obvious that the horse was going for her hand. I guess horses make temperamental actors
bdlucas is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:07 AM   #108 (Print)
MitchO
Blasphemer: Uses DVR
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lyndhurst NJ
Posts: 965
The keyboard thing: You can notice that after "Hello?" pops on the screen, Michael presses only the "H", notices that it works (in contrast to what Locke told him), and noticeably shrugs before typing the rest of his reply. So either it doesn't work ahead of time normally, or Locke lied to him (assuming it was the former, but Michael doesn't know that for sure).

Also, in response to Artfreak: Jack told Desmond that he wasn't married anymore, didn't he?

It sure seems like people knew ahead of time that Kate was capable of killing. The marshall says she had a pretty clean past, but both the mother and the military not-really father seem to know in conversation what Kate could and would do. I don't think Wayne touched her, by the way .. but only because Kate was good enough at handling herself that she prevented it.

I'm a little disappointed that Charlie is turning into nothing more than Hurley II: a chance for smart alec, wink wink nudge nudge lines. Hurley's better in the role anyway. Hopefully:

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
The previews show Eko smashing the Virgin Mary statue, hopefully this will have some story progressing effects on Charlie
MitchO is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:08 AM   #109 (Print)
webcrawlr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulscully
Anybody with the canadian previews for next week?.....


The next 5 episodes are repeats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee L
Usually, air bags go off at around a 35 MPH impact.....


Not true. Air bags don't have a set speed they go off at (because hitting a solid object like a tree at 10 mph and a parked car at 10mph are not the same thing) . Among other things, they mostly use lateral acceleration for deployment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIVO_GUY_HERE
They have food stored in that bunker right? Poor Sawyer, drifts for days on a raft, gets shot, gets thrown in a pit, gets pistal whipped, almost dies walking from the other side of the island, and Kate has to climb a tree to get him food? If anyone needed a bowl of Wheaties it was him....


They ate all the food at once, you'll see that in next weeks repeat "Everyone hates Hugo".
webcrawlr is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #110 (Print)
Robynitra
TiVo Junkie
 
Robynitra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Norfolk, VA
Posts: 16
This show gets better and better for me. Couple of thoughts on this one...

1. Did anyone else notice to correlation between what Sawyer went through on the island with the "reincarnated" boar and what Kate just went through with the horse? Its almost as though we're seeing the same experience, something that I suspect will bond them even further. If memory serves, these 2 are the only ones to deal with some animal presence on the island "channeling" someone that they've killed in order for them to make peace with that situation. Very convenient. I wonder if Sawyer was the only person who also would have seen the horse because he had a similar experience? Just a thought.

2. I liked the back story about Kate, I really did. However, I just don't think it was complete enough. She seemed very defensive when the Marshall asked her if he'd snuck into her room at night, which makes me think he did. She talked about how he was such a terrible person. Okay, sure, he was beating her mother or at least abusing her somewhat. Why else was he such a terrible person though? I felt that wasn't quite complete enough to me. But then again, I tend to follow the thought pattern of "Thou shalt not kill." My guess is that she was so ashamed of what Wayne was as a person and when she realized that she was a biological part of him, she wanted to erase his stain on life in order to give herself a better chance. I'm reaching here...

3. Ah yes, the kiss. It's about time we saw some kind of action on this island. When I saw the scene, I interpreted it as Kate being the one to pull away from the kiss. It was almost as though she kissed Jack to stop her brain from thinking, to grasp at some sanity, but stopped herself when she realized what an idiot she was being. It was kind of awkward.

4. I am sort of forming a theory about Eko. I'm wondering if its possible that he worked for Dharma in the past. Perhaps he knew about the experiment already and now is realizing that he's caught inside of it? I think he knows more than we are aware of. Just a theory.

R.
Robynitra is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:11 AM   #111 (Print)
philw1776
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Seacoast NH
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by devdogaz
Kate was apparently a pretty bad person, because her Army dad said he didn't tell her about Wayne because he knew she'd kill him. He also said he doesn't have murder in his heart, implying that Kate does. I don't think they've provided any kind of reason why he or we should think that Kate was justified in the murder, which makes the whole promo for this episode ("Everything you thought you knew about this woman will change") seem very off base. Prior to this episode, we speculated that she had done something pretty bad, bad enough to cause a US Marshall to track her down on the other side of the world. So now they show us that she did do something bad and that's supposed to change our opinion of her? Sorry, not buying it.


Look I'm just relieved that "Everything you thought you knew about this woman will change" didn't turn out that Kate was a fanatical lesbian. Murdering bitches from Hell have an attraction for me.
philw1776 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:12 AM   #112 (Print)
tecban
dang boots
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 151
One goofy continuity error in the early scene with Jack sitting at Sawyer's bedside -- the rag on his head is there, disappears for one camera angle change, and reappears when they switch back.

I expected Kate to ask Jack, "did you see that too?"
tecban is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:14 AM   #113 (Print)
philw1776
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Seacoast NH
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBUBUB
What does Jack's indifference to Kate's kiss say to you? I've always felt Jack was gay. He married a woman because he felt sorry for her. His father didn't like him.

Did he pull away from Kate because she's a skank, or he just doesn't like women. In my own personal experience, a lot of girls saw that same reaction from me until I figured it all out.


I hope Jack's gay. It will be a big hit with many folks here.

I'll take the skank.
philw1776 is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:18 AM   #114 (Print)
SoldOnTivoToo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 49
Can anyone point me out to a place where I can see the episode again. One of my friend lost her Direct TV signal and missed the episode.

Thanks!!!!!
SoldOnTivoToo is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:24 AM   #115 (Print)
bigrig
∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞
 
bigrig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljanderson
Kate saw the horse right after the car wreck. Was the horse really there, just like on the island when Sawyer saw it? Does this mean that Kate has some kind of "ability" just like we believe Walt has?

The horse was what caused the wreck...I rewound because it was kinda hard to see, but they show the horse running in front of the car right after Kate says "Look out!"

Matt

Edit - D'oh, I smeeked. SoldonTivo: www.torrentspy.com

__________________
"It's an invention, and it makes Non-Stop Rocking possible!"

Last edited by bigrig : 12-01-2005 at 10:32 AM.
bigrig is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:28 AM   #116 (Print)
jschuman
Registered User
 
jschuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Fairfax, VA USA
Posts: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrig
The horse was what caused the wreck...I rewound because it was kinda hard to see, but they show the horse running in front of the car right after Kate says "Look out!"

Matt
The horse looked gray to me, though.
jschuman is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:29 AM   #117 (Print)
jeff125va
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Ashburn, VA USA
Posts: 1,987
Send a message via AIM to jeff125va
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuman
One question:

I wasn't sure about the whole Kate-Army Father exchange.

His words were "I didn't tell you that he was your father because I knew that you'd kill him."

Now, did he mean that
1) by NOT telling her, he was sure she would kill him (i.e., doing the dirty work for him)
or
2) IF he told her, THEN she would kill him (i.e., that's why he DIDN'T tell her)

Kate's reaction points towards #1 since she says "Why didn't YOU kill him" - implying that she felt like a pawn that Army Father manipulated into killing Wayne.

Thoughts?

I think that #1 is a very interesting interpretation, but I think he meant it when he said that he didn't have murder in his heart, and that would also preclude manipulating someone else into committing a murder he didn't want to commit himself.

__________________
70/470 hour HR10-250 HD TiVo
63/425 hour HR10-250 HD TiVo
230 hour Sony SAT-T60
109 hour Sony SAT-T60
35 hour Philips DSR 704
jeff125va is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:31 AM   #118 (Print)
Bierboy
Bald & dumb user
 
Bierboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Quad-Cities
Posts: 1,330
Send a message via AIM to Bierboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue C.
Did anyone catch this from next week's preview...
Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
Mr. Eko is reciting Psalm 23 and he says "...though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death..."

It's actually the valley of the shadow of death. D'oh!

Yes, spotted that right away.

__________________
Quote:
"There's a dual tuner HD box coming next year that will work with both cable and ATSC" ...Pony 11-15-05
Giddyup Pony!
Bierboy is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:36 AM   #119 (Print)
bigrig
∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞ ↔ ∞
 
bigrig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuman
The horse looked gray to me, though.

Yeah, I didn't even really look like a horse, I thought it was supposed to be a deer or something. But then after they crash the horse is there, so I assume that's what it was supposed to be.

Matt

__________________
"It's an invention, and it makes Non-Stop Rocking possible!"
bigrig is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:39 AM   #120 (Print)
jschuman
Registered User
 
jschuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Fairfax, VA USA
Posts: 1,234
Something that keeps annoying me:

They continually refer to the job of entering the code into the computer as "pushing the button". Why do they do that? They are entering a set of numbers and then pressing enter. Would any of you refer to that as simple "pushing THE button"??

Michael did it again last night. After watching the video where the guy explains that they have to 'enter the code', Michael asks "So you guys have been pushing THE button since you've entered the hatch?" [emphasis mine]

I could see referring to it in this manner if they were pushing the big Staples EASY button (), but not when they are entering a set of codes.

Anyone with me on this one, or am i crazy?
jschuman is offline Report Bad Post Report Post
 
Forum Jump
Thread Tools

Go Back  TiVo Community Archive2 > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(C)opyright - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not affiliated with TiVo Inc.


Spider History Index